Re: Elizabeth's GT (Get Together)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Elizabeth's GT (Get Together)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:10:08 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/26/99 12:00:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pasgeirsson@juno.com writes:

<< >Okay, maybe it wasn't Will Rogers.  But somebody said it!  It was said
 >just after the first Interstates connected the east and west coasts,
 >rendering Route 66 useless.  I'll do some more research.  (There goes
 another
 >day of work!)

 Hey Allen, don't waste time on this one, just try to figure out how much
 space you will need in your tow car to bring everyone at Elizabeth's GT
 some Scribbles!

 All Interstates are about the same, sorta dreary with not too much to see
 on the sides. >>

Scribbles?!?  Do you mean scrapple or Gibbles?  Or do you prefer your
scrapple served with Gibbles?  Actually, Utz chips are better than Gibbles.

I can fit more food in the Mitsubishi than the Midget, but the thought of
driving down the Blue Ridge Parkway in VA in the Midget is very enticing.
Especially if Frank and Larry are with me to help with any unforseen repairs!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport