Re: Campbell Hausfeld /junk or OK?

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Campbell Hausfeld /junk or OK?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:55:39 -0500
Cc: Patton Dickson <kpdii@mindspring.com>, Sprite List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron Soave wrote:

> Trust me, List, through private email I know Frank
> feels very strongly about this, far more than he is
> letting on.  I almost thought Patton's post was a
> put-on.  How's the hand, Frank?

Funny you should ask Ron. It stopped sometime last night after I bled
all over my pillow and sheets. (Wife was not happy)
Then as I read your post I sit with a paper towel on my hand again
tonight.
It broke open and is still bleeding.
Guess I should have had a few stitiches.
I just wish I could have heard that welder scream while I was beating it
to death! Lord knows I screamed.
Larry Macy can verify the gash.

--
 Frank
 Drive it or give it to somebody that will