Re: Spridgetstock 2000

To: fisher@hctc.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2000
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:34:15 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/1/99 1:37:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, fisher@hctc.net
writes:

<<  the dates
of the Healey Round-Up :-
April 7-8, 2000
    at Inn of the Hills Conference Resort
    Kerrville, TX >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Obviously, having your "do" either before or after the Round-Up is the best
time.  Many of us would not consider going to Texas for a Healey thing
without proper motivation.  It's a long drive from Philadelphia, and two
reasons are better than one.  (Even if I don't have a Healey.)  I'd also like
to see San Antonio.

Make sure that we would not interfere with any other Healey events that may
be before or after the Round-Up.

We should find out the cost of attending the Round-Up, including rooms at the
Inn.  Are there any other motels at low cost nearby that are air-conditioned?
 I'd rather not tent if it is too hot in April, and it may be easier than
imposing too much on you.

A Texas Barbecue sounds great.  Invite as many LBC clubs as you can!!!  Of
course, I would expect to pay you something for all your trouble, and I'm
sure most others will too.

I am still not sure I want to undertake such a long drive, but with Frank's
encouragement (and as a driving partner!) I may just make it.

I can see the headlines now..."10,000 Maniacs invade Comfort, TX!"

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport