Re: Spridgetstock 2000

To: "Albert F Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>, "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2000
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 06:31:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Elizabeth, Allen and the rest.

Man do I want to make this trip.

However, at this time I cannot foresee being able to go in April (hmmmm
single parent with a 16 y/o in the house - leave her for a week, whilst
Dad goes galavanting off to Texas - GOOD IDEA!!!). Then again, by March
things may change (win lottery, big tax refund?? who knows). IFF Spring
Break is at the same time - maybe bring her for the ride??

Current plans include Wyoming in December, looong weekend in Jamaica in
Feb or March, Carlisle in May, Cleveland in June, the usual raod trips to
shows etc in the spring. Thats a lot of travel for 6 months. Plus I need
to get the Midget, Daily Driver, painted at some point in time. Buy a car
for the 16 y/o. Sheesh does it ever stop??

Elizabeth - how about Spridgetstock 2000 (Fall episode).  Oh Well I hope
ya'll have fun.

BTW San Antonio is cool, spent a week there a few years ago and a day at
the Alamo.

Larry

>Hello Allen and List
>
>  I'd also
>like
>>to see San Antonio.
<REALLY BIG SNIP>
>Since Comfort isn't incorporated I can't even get a 'thankyou' from the
>Chamber of Commerce for bringing them all this business.  The headlines in
>the local weekly paper might be interesting though, I bet we make it into
>the coverage of the Sheriff's Blotter!!
Right - just what I need - my name in the paper at a party in Texas!! If
Nory is/was still around maybe you could use her connections to "Get Out
Of Jail Free".

>>Allen Hefner
>>SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>>'77 Midget