cars from california ???

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: cars from california ???
From: Mikkel Pedersbęk <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 12:23:41 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Listers,

Finally I am going to get my own Midget. I have got a very good offer
from a local dealer who have bought several cars from a California
dealer who went broke. I have not seen any pictures of the cars, but
they are arriving within 3 weeks. I was wondering I any of You from
California have any knowlegde of the dealer and what cars they had ?

TIA

Regards
Mikkel
---
Mikkel Pedersbęk                            email: mikkel@isa.dknet.dk
Dreaming of my own Midget MKIII  -  almost about to come true