Re: Spridgetstock 2000 - LONG

To: "ldsp" <ldsp@flash.net>, <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2000 - LONG
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 10:48:01 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Leo and Susan,

        I know, and you know, that it isn't too bad to find, but the directions
always make it sound very complicated.  When people have to turn off 473
onto the road that starts off with a cattle grid, don't you think they may
be a little put off?  I was, the first time we came out here.  I thought we
were on someone's private land, and wondered why we had to cross it to get
to the place that we were going to be buying.

        Anyway, I think we could all really make something of this.  We could
all
have a very good time.  If it became an annual event, then so much the
better.  I like the idea of having a swap meet, we could save ourselves
something in postage!!!

Elizabeth