Re: Spridgetstock 2000 - LONG

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2000 - LONG
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 10:51:47 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thankyou Bob,

        For all the useful information.  You will be more than welcome to stay
as
long as you wish.  We haven't taken to cannibalism yet, so you'd be OK.
The more the merrier.

        I've taken the liberty of contacting the MG club, but they get thier
calendar out fairly early, so we will have to see if they can make it.  We
may have some stragglers anyway.

        I'll try to make some time to find out what is else is happening during
the time frame and post as soon as I have something.