PMO 200

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: PMO 200
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 17:53:32 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A man by the name of Paul Woolmer of Bedfordshire bought one of John
Sprinzel's PMO 200 Sebring Sprites at auction for 15,000 pounds.
The car was part of the late Tony Elshof's collection. Apparently a garage
roof fell on it and crumpled the body work while in storage. In the
photograph that I saw ( Thoroughbred and Classic Cars , Nov.' 99 ) The car
appears to be covered in surface rust. (maybe worse) The new owner is
planning a 5 year rebuild, and will race the car when finished. I guess that
means we won't see it at Sprite Spree ' 03
Mark Hanna
AN5