Re: rear springs movement

To: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: rear springs movement
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:38:12 +1100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What he means is stiff short springs with a fat anti-roll bar at the front
and fairly soft springs at the back. This is the way most race spridgets are
setup.

A panhard rod will not change the spring rate at the rear, but it stops the
lateral movement of the axle housing and it results in the back of the car
becoming much less nervous.

Mike