Re: Distributor / timing question

To: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Distributor / timing question
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 07:42:40 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now that makes sense.

But most important issue still not resolved...  what sort of tool must I use
to tighten the dizzy clamp?!?!?  An offset wrench?  a regular box end
wrench?  The dexterity of a very small child?  My 7/16" socket fits, but
there isn't enough clearance for the socket turner.

Unfortunately, I can't blame British Leyland for this one; doesn't the 1275
predate them?

At least here in the office I can get some rest.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com