Re: spark plug

To: carolien@coastalnet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spark plug
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 07:29:55 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/13/99 9:55:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
carolien@coastalnet.com writes:

<< The car
 is running on 3 cylinders because one of the spark plugs is broken off!!The
 top metal part is broken off. What would cause something like this??? >>

Carol:

Who knows?   Maybe MOWOG reached up and slapped Lucas.   Just be glad the fix
is an easy one, like you said.   Strange how some things just seem to happen
beyond explanation up there under that dark little bonnet.  You didn't
mention which plug was broken.  I am sure you have eyeballed the engine while
it was running, but is the fan belt torn and maybe flopping a piece around as
it turns?   My son just suggested that maybe a rock flew up and hit it.
Possible!!?!!

---David C.

--David C.