RE: DMV Non-Op

To: billh@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: DMV Non-Op
From: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:37:06 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bill,
When I bought my 62 Sprite I was worried because it has a Toyota engine, but
when I took it in to changed the registration (at the DMV desk at AAA) and
to get it insured they said no inspection was needed, not even to insure it.
The tags were due to expire in about 3 months so I did the paper work ahead
of time to "non-op" it, She said to bring back the title when I was ready to
drive it again.
No questions asked.

-Drew in San Jose