Re: sun visor holders

To: davidr@sunset.net, gottstein@erols.com
Subject: Re: sun visor holders
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 06:18:44 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
When I bought my Midget about a year and a half ago, along with a few boxes
of parts, one of the drawbacks was that it didnt have sun visors installed,
but it had the brackets.   When I started digging through the boxes of parts,
lo and behold, there were two sunvisors lying inthe bottom--but they were
different than others Ihad seen.  They were hard--made of something like
smooth fiberboard--not those sloppy, floppy, foam filled ugly looking visors
I have seen in most Spridgets.  They fit the brackets so I installed
them--they are GREAT!!!.   Was there a model or models that had the solid
visors?  Was that stock in the '79?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

--David C.