Re: sun visor holders

To: davidr@sunset.net
Subject: Re: sun visor holders
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:46:50 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/1/99 10:59:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
davidr@sunset.net writes:

<< The visors for all years (to the best of my knowledge) were always a wire
 frame with foam in the center covered with vinyl. >>

Thanks for the replies--This is really an interesting thing--these visors I
have are a hardboard, painted flat black, and really are (I think) attractive
and functional.  They fit the brackets perfectly, and seem to not be home
made, making me think they were made for the Spridget.  But they are not
stock?  Wonder where they came from?  Could they be from another British car
that might use the same fittings and measurements?  I really have no Idea,
but I like them better than the "sloppy, floppy, foam-filled" ones that I
have seen.

--David C.