Re: sun visor holders

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: sun visor holders
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 07:57:08 -0800
Cc: "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The visors for all years (to the best of my knowledge) were always a wire
frame with foam in the center covered with vinyl.  There were two different
patterns.  I have one NOS visor of the old pattern that is not being
reproduced if someone is interested.  It is probably worth silly money on
e-bay, but you would have to find another one to make a pair.  I have the
reproduction visors on my car, and they don't sag.  Although time, careless
handling, and summer heat will take their toll.  The visors were made this
way to meet crash safety standards, or so I was told.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon