Re: Another Ebay Ripoff

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Another Ebay Ripoff
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:26:27 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,

Thanks for the tip!  Can't wait to tell the wife that we can become
millionaires while sitting at home drinking beer! Actually, the real
trick is to take the first week's profits and invest in a satellite
modem. That way, we can make millions while cruising in the Sprite!

Jestingly,

Jeff

---
On 12/1/99, Larry Miller wrote:
>Someone just bid $41 for a Bugeye kit that you can buy from Triple-C.com for
>$24. Same exact kit. The seller does not even need to have the kit, just
>orders it when he gets the bidders money.
>
>Larry Miller
>http://www.ado13.com
>When they first invented the clock, how did they know what time it was to
>set it to?

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
http://www.molvis.org/molvis