Re: Another Ebay Ripoff

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Ebay Ripoff
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 15:24:23 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,
Someone could/should write a book about the foolish bids on ebay.

As an avid pool player, I watch the bids on cues. The other day, someone was
high bidder on a "Palmer Custom Cue" for something like $735.00. The seller
stated right in the description that he bought it in another ebay auction 2
weeks before for $490.00. The cue is probably worth $300-$400 at best.

On the other hand, there are some good deals there if you choose to be patient
and admit to yourself that few things on ebay are really that rare.

McKinley Morganfield, MS