Re: Another Ebay Ripoff

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Ebay Ripoff
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:37:49 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Instead of having a garage sale, people should have an ebay sale. You could
make a lot more money.

I think I will go home to night and clean out my garage.

Watch for my auctions on ebay, especially my jacks ;-)

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
When they first invented the clock, how did they know what time it was to
set it to?