Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#211084958: MG Midget/Sprite

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#211084958: MG Midget/Sprite 5speed Gearbox Conversion
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:42:44 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The Rivergate conversion is much simpler and requires no cutting of the car.
Even buying everything, including a rebuilt tranny from Rivergate, and
having them do all of the machine work, you would probably be less then
$1500.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
When they first invented the clock, how did they know what time it was to
set it to?