Re: VERY CONFUSED

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: VERY CONFUSED
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 08:17:08 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad Fornal wrote:
 REASON #1: Unauthorized alteration of the wheels. REASON #8:
> Clip on wheel balancing weights.
> ALL RIGHT, my question is: if you can't use clip on weights like
> EVERYONE I have ever seen balance a tire does, and you can't drill and
> grind like you would to balance your piston weight, HOW DO YOU BALANCE
> THESE TIRES!?!?!?

Brad

They make stick on wheel weights. They do not gouge the rim like the
hammer on weights. Imagine a not too bright kid with a hammer on an
alloy wheel?
The stick ons work great, I had them on my Jag and they are on my
Bugeye.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ