RE: VERY CONFUSED

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: RE: VERY CONFUSED
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 08:42:25 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I can answer one of your questions.  Several years ago when me Vega GT was
on the road, It had Mag wheels and when they were balanced they used stick
one (adhesive) wheel weights.  When I questioned the tire shop the first
time they stuck these on, they said they were the same kind that Indy Race
cars used.  I never did had one come off.

Bill