Re: Is that transmission any good?

To: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: Re: Is that transmission any good?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 07:58:47 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
George Procyshyn wrote:

> List
> Just got a nice 1275 transmission. Prior owner knew nothing
> of it's condition or mileage.  It's not in a car.   Other
> than calling the physic network, how can I tell if/what
> problems it might have?

The number for the Physic network is (900) KNOW-ALL
They can tell you if it works or not. Other then that, taking a look
thru the side cover will at least tell you if you have any badly worn or
broken gears.
Short of driving it, you really can't tell much by looking inside.
(unless you are physic)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ