Re: Is that transmission any good?

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Is that transmission any good?
From: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:45:49 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank
Okay that means that a tear down is in order. I can clear
off a workbench and go to it.  I've not rebuilt a ribcase in
the past, this'll be a good learning experience. ...... but
any excellent book you recommend? .... any special tips? ...
any special tools I might not have that are necessary? .....
does any machine shop work normally have to be done? ....can
a proper inspection/rebuild  be done successfully in the
home shop?
Thanks
George