Re: E-bay

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: E-bay
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:59:16 -0500
Cc: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad,
Good observation.
I have not responded to this thread (ugghh) for several reasons:
1) If I don't really want something, I don't bid on it in the first place.
2) I view this as a form of bid manipulation.
3) The items are going to be bid to their max anyway, regardless of whether or
not some Spridget Listers exchange secret handshakes. There ARE other
registered ebay users not on this list just as interested in these items.

Jay Fishbein