Re: E-bay

Subject: Re: E-bay
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 09:22:06 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David Ramsey wrote:

> Here I was just getting ready to put my rebuilt Lucas tach-drive generator
>with the tach drive on E-bay so I could send me and my sprite to Hawaii and
>retire.  If anybody wants it I'll let it go for $5000, but I was hoping to get
>really big bucks for it.  As to my bidding name "I forget".
>                 Crash

I personally think Chuck should get some type of award.  He has started
a thread (someone hates that term) that is getting huge.  In a couple of
more days it will be bigger the the thread about, "Can I tow my wire wheel
car on the ground, backwards, with the drive shaft attached, and still
in first gear?  Or should I use reverse?"

That is an achievement. TPFIC.

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei