A shoulder to cry on

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A shoulder to cry on
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:35:02 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Happy Holidays to everyone and I really am not trying to make anyone
feel down here.
It's just that I have been in bed sick for the last 4 days, had a death
in the (not too close) family, sent my mother in law off to the hospital
yesterday, and today finally when I felt almost alive for the first time
since last weekend, I went outside to stand up the rose trellice that
must have fallen in the storm (I think we had a storm)  and I walked out
to the garage only to catch a glimpse of something blue on the A40. Upon
closer inspection the blue was a Slurpee someone had dumped on the roof
of the car, I found the cup. I also found a note on the windshield and 2
flat tires, 1 sliced, the other a nail hammered into the side wall. Both
not repairable.
My daughter knows nothing, but the note sure suggests that she knows
what's up.

Well things can only get better.
And Ron, 1st thing I reached for was a cigarette. And I smoked it!

Frank
just looking for a shoulder to cry on.