Re: Title/Plates Cost

To: KGROWLER@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Title/Plates Cost
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 11:16:16 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/28/1999 7:00:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
KGROWLER@aol.com writes:

<<  What kind of fees are assessed in other states, provinces and
 countries?

 Kim Tonry
 Downers Grove, Illinois, USA >>

Kim,

My 74 Midget cost me about $24 a year for plates, no transfer fee, 3% sales
tax when I transferred it, and the only state inspection was to check the VIN
plate.

There are SOME advantages to living in New Mexico.

Robert Houston
Living in a state where there are only two kinds of drivers, those who go 20
miles over the speed limit and those who go 20 miles under the speed
limit...makes you pay attention....