Re: ???? What list is this??

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com, wizardz@maxinter.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ???? What list is this??
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 02:48:02 EST
In a message dated 01/17/2000 9:15:50 PM Mountain Standard Time,
wmgilroy@lucent.com writes:

> 1.  If you are not using a threaded mailer, get one.  If if supports
>  a kill file better.  This will enable you to kill a bunch of message
>  very quickly, and still read most of what interests you.

Those of us on the REAL LIST...would never use a threaded mailer...we will
use our old mailer to test fit the shaft and will then delicately silver
solder the new mailer in place.  Threaded mailers are for sissys!

And if we want to kill a bunch of message(s) we prefer the SKS or AK (Norico
preferred)....and yes we can all still read thank you!..have been able to
fluently since the ninth grade.

>  2.  Get a mailer that supports filters and filter on the sender field
>  and the subject field.
But for Mowag's sake don't use the spin on adapter kit from Moss!...unless
you buy it at a discount from a mom and  pop e-mail source...(Ed, is the
check in the mail?)  Check the old threads about varios filter manufacturers
to be sure you get the proper filer with balls...er check valve.

>  3.  If everyone on the list would put (NO LBC) in the subject line when
>  there is NO LBC content in the message people could filter on the
>  subject line.  This is an important step to promote list harmony.

ATTENTION LISTERS!!..this is but the first step in taking away your first
amendment rights to babble!  The real message here is NO LBC...with the
ultimate goal of first registering, and then removing from your posession
your valued LBC.

I for one say "come and take it if you can!  You can have my LBC when you pry
my cold dead fingers off the steering wheel!

>  If we all did these 3 steps this list could be everything to almost all
>  people.  Sure it will take a bit of time up front but the benefits far
>  out way any hassles or learning or time in setup.  What do you folks think
>  about these ideas, especially number three?

Oh sure Bill...just three simple steps...like the first tweleve
weren'tenough!..
And when we take the time up from to learn these new steps, then what?
Floride in the heater core? Polka in the garage? QVC?

>  Bill Gilroy
>  77 Midget

I think not.....................................therefore I may not

Robert Houston, speaking for babbling, naked, overweight, moonlight dancing
old farts of Amercuh......good night Jay, where ever you are...

Attention peop