Re: Fw: ???? What list is this??

To: macleans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Fw: ???? What list is this??
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:19:22 EST
Cc: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh no!  A start of a gun t****d!  Are "we" (mouse in pocket,) getting
ready to shoot the dissenters!

It's really easy to tell when the weather is cold, (wind chill!) or
generally miserable (dyslexic,) around the country by reading (I do it to
all,) the rambling (not a car,) thoughts (I have no killer instinct mail
program,) of all you great listers out there in ether land on one topic
(NO LBC CONTENT). I hope there is enough sense (no rock piles or manhole
covers,) to laugh at ourselves.  Keep it up!  I love it!

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:57:58 -0800 Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
writes:
>I thought the MAK 90 was an AK copy made in China.  The Chinese SKS is
>a copy
>of a Soviet SKS and the Polytech AK47 was a Chinese copy of the Soviet
>AK47.
>Mike MacLean-60 Sprite(who used to have a FFL)
>
>"Kent J. Miller" wrote:
>
>> Bill, don't get mad but the SKS is an AK copy made in China and
>distributed
>> by Norinco.
>>
>> > In a message dated 01/17/2000 9:15:50 PM Mountain Standard Time,
>> > wmgilroy@lucent.com writes:
>> >

>> > And if we want to kill a bunch of message(s) we prefer the SKS or
>AK
>> (Norico
>> > preferred)....and yes we can all still read thank you!..have been
>able to
>> > fluently since the ninth grade.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.