sleep, not really

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: sleep, not really
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:10:29 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
i operate on 3-5 hours of sleep a day.  i can not sleep well and tend to
read and watch tv a lot in the middle of the night.  i dont head out to the
garage because i try to stay clean with the hopes of getting tired and
heading right to bed, fearing that if i go out to the garage and get dirty
and that a shower before heading to bed will wake me up *again*.  like i
have said about i read too much in the past, sometimes it is books sometimes
it is telivision and sometimes i get a little progress done on my
models(mostly vintage HO scale train kits from the thirties through the late
fifties).  if i have a clean project to work on and watch tv it will migrate
into the living room late at night and back to the garage before my wife
gets up( like hand finishing throttle shafts or hand finishing insides of
ports that type of stuff).

sleep?  i dont need no stinkin sleep!  but it would be a real blessing to
get an honest 8 hours without interuptions.  i can not remember what that
was like.

chuck.
life is short so do something right now before the time has past or it is
too late.
and yes i play with choo-choo's!  here comes the next bombardment of
bombastic balogna.
having a larger rock to hide under is an advantage!