re. sleep

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re. sleep
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:33:39 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
coming to think of it i have a lot of aspirations in life.  not having a
really good education or income level to be able to afford to buy evrythuing
i want leaves me in a position of having to take a lot of what is considered
by most as junk or throw away (as in never being able to be repaired ever
again, worthless) and restore this stuff using what ever i can scrounge up
in rebuildable or refinishable pieces.  i have always dreamed about paying
someone else to fix my daily driver or restore (heaven forbid! buy a
restored finished car) a car i have wanted and found rotting somewhere in a
barn or field somewhere.

i have been challenged by the "you can't do that crowd" and they still chime
in from time to time here.  so when i am not sleeping, i am trying to source
something, read how to do something i want to do but have never done.  i
once professed i could restore (build) an entire car starting with a single
original bolt.  my friends laughed and that was that untill i restored my
father's last race car wich all that was left of the original car was just
over 50% of the frame.  evrything else was gone!  that car was invited to be
displayed at the sloane museum in flint mich. and the hagley museum in
wilmington de. 2 years ago, and since has won a national first prize with
the aaca at fall hershey and has been awarded it's senior award last october
at fall hershey.

yup i dont sleep much.  and it sometimes apears i am not very active either.
but my mind is on overtime!

someday i would like to think that i have inspired someone somewhere to go
for what they really wanted and achieve that goal whatever it may be!
(heriditary gene thing from family *teachers*gene pool)

chuck.
back to the rock!