dinner lbcus lackus

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: dinner lbcus lackus
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:56:01 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
tuna helper!  wife comondeered 'puter after dinner in her search for her
birth father.  birth mother was found last year and visited in tuscon az
just before thanksgiving.  i finally was allowed to type my post.  probably
better since i was really mad about the stupid biling thing.

just hate to be pushed by a company that sez that this is how it must be.  i
feel that nothing "must" be anything, let alone being bullied by a large
company.  i am not someone to take a challenge laying down and if i was
laying down i still would not give in!  ask my orthopedic doctors that one.

chuck
heading back to my rock sweet rock.