Jeep suffering from Lucas Syndrome - Help?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Jeep suffering from Lucas Syndrome - Help?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 05:53:41 -0800
Hi Guys,
Hope someone will take pity on a poor little old lady and come up with
some suggestions.  My Cherokee, which is normally parked next to his
sister the MG, has developed some electrical problems.  The radio,
wipers, heater fan, rear wiper, and turn signals suddenly quit working.
Just as suddenly, they all began working again.  When I left work, again
nothing.  Eliminating the obvious, all fuses were checked and found to
be good.  Any thoughts on the subject?  I have a 40 mile drive to work
in the morning, and it is pouring down rain.  Thanks.
Kate