Re: carbs (I think)

To: Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: carbs (I think)
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 07:56:02 -0600
Steve,
        Generally if poor running or high idle or run-on can be "cured" by
choking
(or enrichening) the cause is an intake leak at gaskets or plumbing. You
can discover where by spraying carb cleaner or WD40 or ? at various points
and listening for a change in running. At that point the spray is being
sucked in.
        Peter C