on the road again... a few questions.

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: on the road again... a few questions.
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 01:02:51 -0800charset="Windows-1252"
Man! these cars I'm sure were built for you to have to tinker on them at
least once a week. I haven't had the sprite through a month without some
kind of problems. Today was distributor woes! But my new bubble bee wires
and my cool side entry distributor cap sure look good. I also left my
battery to charge for 2 days by accident...  Is the missing distilled water
in the battery the only problem? anything else to check?

Has anybody done a Toyota 22R engine swap into a spridget? I'm just trying
to get some basic info (like if it'll fit) on the deal. This isn't a project
for MY sprite... but maybe in the future if I find one in need.

anyway.... my dog who is scared of cats, decided to go hunting last night
and he brought  back a nice skunk into my garage. I thought skunks didn't
live around here but obviously he found one. So... anybody know "how to get
the stink out? out of my garage, my Sprite, and my dog?

Thanks....

Toby

71 Toyota FJ40
69 AH sprite
The sun never sets on my car collection.