Re: on the road again... a few questions.

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: on the road again... a few questions.
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 17:49:03 -0600
Cc: wmgilroy@lucent.com, Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
 I agree Dave, I read in a travel magazine that the natives in Mexico won't
drink Corona and won't say why, they just laugh and ignore you. That is why I
prefer Dos Eques or Tecate, both with lime as it is the traditional way to drink
Cervesa. Dave, as close as you are will you be coming to Spridgetstock to have a
talk with a couple of my hispanic friends?
(ya know, Beer) or if not I could make a run out to Stephenville and get a case
or two of the REAL Dr. Pepper (make with sugar, not corn syryp).        Brad