Re: New Guy & "New" Car

To: woodrat <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: New Guy & "New" Car
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 20:54:14 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Congrats on the purchase, I just got a 60 recently myself. I doubt you'll find
many "iron hands" here but more than your share of "blockheads" I almost top
that list ;-) In my boot area there are three metal rings that you fasten your
tire down with. Two are at the very back of the black hole along the back sheet
metal and one is in the center just over the lip of the rear parcel shelf.  A
good reference book is the Original Sprite and Midget published by Bay View
books and written by Terry Horler. It is by no means the "gospel" but is a good
source of info. Best of luck with your new car,   Brad