RE: A wierd one for ya... (Chock full o' LBC)

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A wierd one for ya... (Chock full o' LBC)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:28:38 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Bryan Vandiver'" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Well if had just read your previous post I would know that you dipped
your car. DUHHH!!!

Bill Hunt (with egg on face)

Did you get your car "blasted"? If so, how did you have it done? (i.e.
what media) I'm still considering it and at $250-$400 it might be worth
not dealing with the mess of "aircraft" stripper (which by the way works
quite well.)
Bill Hunt
64 MKII Sprite - HRBYTOY