Re: Restoration

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Restoration
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:45:43 EST
In a message dated 2/20/2000 1:03:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Bkitterer@aol.com writes:

<< While our personal preference is for plastic media, we know of an
excellent
 shop that uses sand.  By the way each will claim that media used by the
other
 shop will damage your car.

What Bob and Annice said too!!!   LOL--I have heard those very comments from
blast shops.   Sort of like trying to track down a computer problem--call AOL
its the manufacturer's problem, call the manufacturer, it is the phone line
and phone company, call the phone company and it's AOL.  Incidentally, I use
a little pressure blaster with regular sandblast sand and havent (as yet) had
a metal distortion problem.  I think that is because I am aware of that
danger, blast at an angle on panels, keep the nozzle away from the metal a
bit, and keep the nozzle moving, kind of like that part being in a sandstorm.

--David C.