Re: Tire Recommendations

To: JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire Recommendations
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:02:59 EST
I would add that simply fitting wider wheels and tyres will not necessarily
make your spridget handle any better.  If you spend some money on suspension
upgrades and stay with the existing wheel/tyre combination you will not be
disappointed.  Obviously once you have the suspension upgraded then the car
cries out for wider wheels and tyres.

Don't forget to check the speed rating of the tyres you purchase.  Because
the spridget is a light car if you drive at speeds beyond the speed/load
rating I don't think there is a real risk but most likely your insurance will
be invalidated (at least in the UK).

Daniel1312