RE: more spam...

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: more spam...
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 06:21:27 -0600
I act interested and then tell the telemarketers to hold on while I get a pen.
I get a pen, and then go about doing whatever it was that I was doing when the
phone rang. (OK, so sometimes I don't get a pen.) Once I went to hang up a
while later and realized the idiot what still on the line waiting. I told her
that she should call back if she ever wanted me to waste some more of her time.

Phil Vanner