Re: more spam...

To: philv@pclink.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more spam...
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 07:31:00 EST
In a message dated 3/5/2000 7:21:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
philv@pclink.com writes:

<< I act interested and then tell the telemarketers to hold on while I get a
pen.
 I get a pen, and then go about doing whatever it was that I was doing when
the
 phone rang. (OK, so sometimes I don't get a pen.) Once I went to hang up a
 while later and realized the idiot what still on the line waiting. I told
her
 that she should call back if she ever wanted me to waste some more of her
time.  >>

I have thought about doing that but then I realize that these are just kids
or needy housewives whom these telemarketing scum hire for pennies, telling
them they will get a "commission" for all their sales.  So I just politely
cut them off with a "I'm not interested".  If there were a way to cut into
the telemarketing execs pockets for interrupting my dinner I would do it.  I
bet those kids have to take a lot of crap for their buck.   8^)

--David C.