Re: more spam...

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more spam...
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 08:24:57 -0500
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:
> If there were a way to cut into
> the telemarketing execs pockets for interrupting my dinner I would do it.  I
> bet those kids have to take a lot of crap for their buck.   8^)
>
> --David C.

david,
        you might have the answer here.  i've only gotten a couple of these
credit card spams, and they didn't stay on my screen long enough for
me to read them.  (i take pride in a fast 'del' key!)  has anyone
looked into these spams deep enough to find out which credit card
company the twerp is hawking?
        maybe flooding the credit card company's email system with
forwarded copies could influence them enough to take action. i
assume spam promotion like this is driven by the payment of a
commission for each card sold.  this means that the spammer can be
identified by the parent company.  if we can make it as annoying to
them as it is to us we might get some relief.

paul m
'kill the cash flow, kill the spam!'

--
"If the only tool you have is a hammer,