Re: Spridgetstock 2000

To: fisher@hctc.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2000
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 09:46:55 -0800
Hi Elizabeth,
It looks as if Gary and I won't be able to do this this year. I needed
to have 3 weeks vacation time in order to continue on to New Orleans to
visit the granddaughters (and their parents), and the only block that
size that was available when it was my turn to bid was September. If
this becomes an annual event, maybe we could do it another year. Another
idea - possibly this could be a "traveling" event, with a different area
hosting it each year? We have tons of inexpensive (and free) camping
areas near us that have Spridget accessible roads and room for large
groups.
Kate