Re: Brake master cylinder Continued

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>, "Gronberg John" <john.gronberg@sbt.siemens.com>
Subject: Re: Brake master cylinder Continued
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 08:58:01 -0800
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
A friend of mine who vintage races a Sprite does the same thing at the end
of a season. I think this is a commeon practice amoung racers, but it is
probably a good practice with these particular cars. Even thogh it's a bit
of a pain, it beats having to rebuild evey couple year (unless you have
sleeved cylinders).

Gerard

At 9:59 AM -0500 3/18/00, Wiedemeyer wrote:
>This sounds a little excessive to me!
>
>Bob

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A