Re: Spridgetstock 2000

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, kgb@clipper.net, fisher@hctc.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2000
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:11:17 EST
In a message dated 03/18/2000 1:06:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< << Another
  idea - possibly this could be a "traveling" event, with a different area
  hosting it each year? We have tons of inexpensive (and free) camping
  areas near us that have Spridget accessible roads and room for large
  groups. >>

 So do we here in Tennessee--might be an idea worth cultivating.  Maybe
 something local clubs might be interested in hosting?  That would lessen the
 work load.  Betcha Elizabeth could vouch for the work load, especially as
the
 event gets closer, eh Liz?  I dunno--just thinking out loud!!  8^)  >>

Hey, I can get a half-dozen people in my apartment...without cars of course.
Guess that won't help.  I like the club idea though, as long as the clubs
aren't too busy with other events.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget