Re: Master Cylinder sleeving (dual bore)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder sleeving (dual bore)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 13:52:32 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Here's hoping!

The Canada Post clerk said that it will take about 7 to 10 business days to
get there, taking Customs into consideration.

I guess April will be a write off, as far as cruising is concerned, by the
time I get it back and installed.  I'm sending it to them with the exterior
already cleaned.

Robert D.
Worried about my baby's parts. :)