Re: Brake master cylinder Continued

To: <IfixMGs@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Brake master cylinder Continued
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:08:11 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mark
You make good points, and it's funny how these things vary between cars.
I'd bet a lot of it has to do with how they're stored, and in what part of
the country. I'm just getting ready to sell a TF1500.  Soon I'll take it
out of 3 year careful storage to get it ready and feel VERY grateful to a
generous higher being if I don't have to rebuild anything wet.

Bet if we asked for a show of hands,  there are as many here that have
yearly hydraulic problems as those who don't.

Take care of that ZB!
Regards
George Procyshyn