Re: Fw: Diamond trip "THE TRUE STORY"

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Diamond trip "THE TRUE STORY"
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:39:21 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Gerard,

Glad you made it home.  I'll bet you all were pretty tired by the time you got
there.  I should have warned you about this group,  we seem to revel in the fact
that when we get lost it's just another way to get where we are going.  Actually
if when you came to Lower Lake if you looked left about a quarter of a mile, we
were setting on the side of the road.  I saw Crash and Mike(van) go through the
light.  So I just pulled out and continued on our way figuring that you would
see
or at least hear Puddles.  Guess not though.  We have already named Crash  "Lost
and Found."  So, it looks like he was just doing his thing.  It was a beautiful
day for a drive even with all the excursions everyone took.  Glad the kids
enjoyed it.  I wanted to hear their teachers after this weekend when they told
them of picking up diamonds all over the hillside.  "Sure you did," they would
say" now take a seat children."  Hope to see you again, at any of our meets.

SWAG has no dues or any other formalities, so if you want to claim membership,
go
right ahead.  We only ask for an interest in Spridgets, they don't even have to
run.  So welcome to the club, you passed the initiation test.  You got lost with
us.  You are now a standing member.  Raise your right hand do a little dance and
you are in.

Thanks again for joining us on the trip, your kids were the highlight of the
trip.

Rick

Gerard Chateauvieux wrote:

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby