Re: 5 Speed Prices

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: 5 Speed Prices
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:38:42 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,

>I hate to be the only one with problems in the 5 speed conversion.

    I guess your ready to go to the Datsun clutch now!  I am running the
Datsun 210 clutch, 1098 flywheel, the stock 210 fork, carrier, an original
length front bearing cover, 7/8" master, and the Datsun slave that Bill
originally recomended in the instructions (early truck I think).
         I had to much clearance and had to space the TO bearing on the
carrier.
        Anybody on the SWAG trip that drove my car care to comment on if
this set-up works?
        Crash